Las Vegas is known for its luxurious hotels and extravagant resorts. However, not all hotels in Vegas live up to the hype. In this article, we will take a closer look at the worst hotel in Las Vegas based on our research and customer reviews. Keep reading to find out which hotel to avoid on your next trip to Las Vegas.
Location, Location, Location
The first thing to consider when booking a hotel in Las Vegas is the location. Unfortunately, the worst hotel in Las Vegas is located in a prime location on the Las Vegas Strip. The hotel we are referring to is Circus Circus.
- Why is Circus Circus considered the worst hotel in Las Vegas?
- What are the main complaints from customers?
- Is there anything positive about this hotel?
Based on Yelp, Circus Circus has an overall rating of 2 stars. This low rating is due to numerous complaints from customers about the dirty rooms, outdated decor, and poor customer service.
When it comes to hotels, the rooms are one of the most important aspects. Unfortunately, the rooms at Circus Circus are far from luxurious. The hotel offers both standard rooms and suites, but both options are outdated and in need of renovation.
- What are some of the specific complaints about the rooms?
- Are there any positive aspects of the rooms?
According to customer reviews, the rooms at Circus Circus are dirty and poorly maintained. Guests have reported finding hair and stains on the bedding, as well as mold and mildew in the bathrooms. The air conditioning units are also outdated and loud, making it difficult to get a good night’s sleep. On the positive side, some guests have noted that the rooms are spacious and offer a good view of the city.
When staying at a hotel in Las Vegas, guests expect top-notch amenities. Unfortunately, the amenities at Circus Circus are lackluster at best.
- What are some of the amenities available at Circus Circus?
- Are there any positive aspects of the amenities?
One of the main amenities at Circus Circus is the Adventuredome theme park, which is located on the hotel’s property. However, the theme park is outdated and in need of renovation. Guests have also reported issues with the cleanliness of the park. The hotel also offers a pool, but it is small and crowded. On the positive side, some guests have noted that the hotel offers a free shuttle to the airport.
The Customer Service
Customer service is a crucial aspect of any hotel stay. Unfortunately, customer service is not a priority at Circus Circus.
- What are some of the specific complaints about customer service?
- Are there any positive aspects of customer service?
Guests have reported issues with the check-in process, with long lines and unhelpful staff. The staff at the hotel have also been described as rude and unprofessional. On the positive side, some guests have noted that the housekeeping staff are friendly and do a good job of cleaning the rooms.
The Final Verdict
Based on our research, customer reviews, and personal experience, we can confidently say that Circus Circus is the worst hotel in Las Vegas. While the hotel is located in a prime location on the Las Vegas Strip, the rooms are outdated and dirty, the amenities are lackluster, and the customer service is poor. If you are looking for a luxurious and enjoyable stay in Las Vegas, we recommend avoiding Circus Circus and booking a different hotel.
It is worth mentioning that there are numerous other hotels in Las Vegas that offer luxurious accommodations, top-notch amenities, and excellent customer service. Some popular hotel chains in Las Vegas include the Bellagio, the Wynn, and the Venetian. When booking a hotel in Las Vegas, be sure to read customer reviews and do your research to ensure a pleasant stay.
People Also Asked
1. What are some common complaints about the worst hotels in Las Vegas?
There are several common complaints that guests have about the worst hotels in Las Vegas. Some of these include:
- Dirty and unkempt rooms
- Uncomfortable beds and bedding
- Noisy rooms due to thin walls or loud neighbors
- Outdated decor and amenities
- Poor customer service
2. Are there any budget-friendly hotels in Las Vegas that are still worth staying at?
Yes, there are several budget-friendly hotels in Las Vegas that offer a decent stay without breaking the bank. Some of these include:
- Best Western Hotels
- Super 8 by Wyndham
- La Quinta Inn & Suites
- Days Inn by Wyndham
- Motel 6
3. What are some hotel amenities that guests should look for when booking a hotel in Las Vegas?
When booking a hotel in Las Vegas, guests should look for amenities that will enhance their stay and make it more comfortable. Some of these amenities include:
- Spa services
- Balconies with views
- Kitchenettes or mini-fridges in the room
- Swimming pools and hot tubs
- Gyms and fitness centers
4. Are there any pet-friendly hotels in Las Vegas?
Yes, there are several pet-friendly hotels in Las Vegas that welcome furry friends. Some of these include:
- Marriott Hotels
- Hilton Hotels
- InterContinental Hotels
- Hyatt Hotels
- Best Western Hotels
5. Are there any hotels in Las Vegas that cater to smokers?
Yes, there are several hotels in Las Vegas that offer smoking rooms or designated smoking areas. Some of these include:
- Circus Circus Hotel & Casino
- Golden Nugget Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Plaza Hotel & Casino
- Stratosphere Hotel, Casino & Tower
- The Venetian Resort Las Vegas