Get a Handle on New Ideas for Hotel F&B Success
Let Hotel F&B help inspire your next revenue uptick.
You may be reading this issue of Hotel F&B online or in a print issue passed along by a colleague. If we’re doing our jobs, you have found at least one idea or inspiration for your hotel F&B operation.
If you yourself are not subscribing to Hotel F&B, be sure to do so. It’s free—both the print edition and our e-newsletters. Here are five reasons to go to hotelfandb.com and subscribe today:
1. Inspiration from Peers. Few hotel culinarians or managers have a ton of time to jet around the country spending meaningful time in the back of the house at other hotels. Hotel F&B cherry-picks particular success stories, both large and small, and shares those ideas with you.
2. Problems Solved. We love finding hoteliers who faced operational challenges and found a solution, so we can tell you how they did it. Those stories may help you overcome a similar challenge or avoid one altogether with planning.
3. New Products. Our print edition and website collect interesting and helpful new products—from ingredients to equipment to furniture and beyond—again, to give you ideas and save you time in scouring the web and supplier catalogs. Plus, our advertisers’ products and services are geared directly toward hotel F&B pros.
4. We’re All Business. We feature our share of pretty plates and signature menu favorites, but Hotel F&B’s passion is for what makes money for hotels. In one issue you might read about beautifully plated dishes in one feature and the not-so-glamorous details of managing off-site event logistics in another.
5. We Get You. We’re all about F&B in hotels, resorts, casinos, and cruise ships—lodging-specific F&B. No other publication delves into the unique dynamic of this industry all in one publication covering restaurants, banquets and catering/events, grab-and-go, in-room dining, breakfast, coffee service, and more in the lodging realm.
That last one sums it up best. Our focus is on what you do, and it’s free for industry pros, from line cooks to chefs to GMs to directors of F&B to VPs of F&B and all roles in between and beyond. We’re here for you.