Product News: BrewFirst Craft Beer Brewing System
With the craft beer market now accounting for nearly ¼ of the market, BREWFIRST, a high-end craft beer brewing system, is allowing restaurants, hotels, club houses, and catering halls to brew their own signature beer in-house to sell in as little as 14 days.
Founder and beer aficionado Darryl Cohen designed this smart brewing technology that makes 31 gallons of craft beer in a variety of flavors including, IPAs, traditional ales, strong porters, stouts, pale ales, ambers, heavy bitters, fashionable golden ale, and cold-brewed coffee for nitro coffee, and even enhancement seasonal flavor profiles like pumpkin.
The whole system only requires a three-phase power, a water supply, and drain for installation. Not only will owners be able to serve the freshest beer, but there are also self-distribution benefits, including:
- Flexibility to re-invent and re-brand your establishment
- Create beers that pair with food menu items
- Produce signature flavor only your establishment provides
- Make preservative-free beer
- Save money by becoming your own craft brewer
- Make innovative non-alcoholic beverages (i.e. coffee, carbonated spritzers)