Mr. Lucky’s Café, the retro-styled diner at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, has put together a selection of re-imagined classics with a tasty new burger and sandwich menu. All burgers can be made with beef, turkey, grilled chicken, or veggie patties.
- Lucky’s Signature Burger: double patty, cheddar cheese, crispy bacon, shredded iceberg lettuce, tomato, pickles, and Thousand Island dressing ($17.99)
- Brunch Burger: house blend beef patty, sunny-side up egg, gruyere cheese, lettuce, tomato, and Sriracha bacon mayo ($16.99)
- Bacon & Blue Burger: applewood smoked bacon, Maytag Bleu cheese, béchamel sauce, and arugula ($16.99)
- Mushroom & Swiss Burger: caramelized onion, wood-fired mushrooms, peppercorn mayo, and shredded lettuce ($16.99)
- Southwest BBQ Burger: chipotle barbeque sauce, applewood smoked bacon, cheddar cheese, pickle relish, and onion rings ($16.99)
- Wild Caught Salmon Sandwich: wild caught salmon, tomato, red onion, lettuce, fried capers, and mustard cream cheese ($15.99)
- Spicy Fried Chicken Sandwich: bread and butter pickles, Frank’s RedHot mayo, and shredded lettuce ($14.99)
The diner also offers guests the option to “build your own burger” for $16.99. All burgers and sandwiches come with a choice of french fries, side salad, potato salad, coleslaw, or cottage cheese. Other signature dishes include Cali Caprese salad with thick cut tomatoes, cucumber, mozzarella, avocado, basil, and balsamic vinaigrette ($12.99); Blackened Alfredo pasta with penne noodles, asparagus tips, tomato, roasted garlic oil, and creamy parmesan sauce with chicken ($14.99) or shrimp ($16.99); and Disco Fries with brown gravy, melted cheese, and bacon smothered french fries ($8.99).