As if any more proof was needed that craft beer is a hot, on-trend marketing opportunity for hotels, properties in brew-centric cities Denver and San Diego are showcasing their hops heritage with guest packages centered around all things beer.
The Ritz-Carlton, Denver, just announced a “Cheers to Beers” package with rates starting at $439 USD per night, and includes:
- 75-minute beer-infused treatment: choice of Mile High Malt Scrub and Microbrew Massage or Hops ‘N Honey Ultimate Pedicure, both incorporating beers from the Great Divide Brewing Co.
- Signature welcome amenity of The Ritz-Carlton, Denver; includes house-made ballpark pretzels with beer mustard and a Hops ‘N Honey bath ball
- Suggested local brewery guide
Meanwhile, at San Diego’s Kona Kai Resort & Spa, their new “Brew U” package starts at $713 a night, and includes:
- A private four-hour tour for two guests courtesy of Brew Hop, touring nearby breweries
- Two tickets to “BEERology: The Exhibit” at the Museum of Man
- Prix Fixe dinner at Kona Kai’s waterfront venue Vessel with craft beer pairings
- Welcome amenity (gourmet pretzels, snacks, pint glasses)
At each program’s core is a “sense of place” through interactive, experiential F&B incorporating the property and its surrounding area. The packages showcase on-trend local and artisanal F&B, and have the added bonus of likely attracting next-gen travelers, and generating future stays.